Tawazon Chemical Co. LLC is a multinational organization that has been in operation for over three decades. The head office is located in Dubai with subsidiary operations at various locations, covering markets in Africa, Middle East, Subcontinent and South East Asia.
Tawazon is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals for Coatings, Construction, Inks, Plastics, Packaging, Fiberglass, Rubber, Food and allied industries.
Tawazon is an ISO: 9001, ISO: 14001 and ISO: 45001 certified company.
Tawazon is operated and managed by a talented group of experts, with extensive knowledge and experience in chemical distribution.
TAWAZON has delivered consistent growth since its inception, by leveraging the expertise of its employees and partners, to deliver innovative solutions, that create value for their customers.
Building reliable partnerships towards mutual prosperity.
To be the leading raw material supplier to focus industries, while growing Internationally, with emphasis on relationship building, customer-relevant service and our core values.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Tawazon has a rich understanding of raw materials and chemicals that cater to various industries. The focused approach of the team, ensures that customers are prioritized with prompt technical support from Tawazon's Principals at all times. Tawazon is a one-stop shop for all your technical queries, be it trouble-shooting production hiccups or assisting with tailored formulations.
The supply chain is geared to move huge volumes of inventory across the globe, promptly. With careful supplier communication, coordination and documentation, Tawazon ensures that every phase of the procurement experience is seamless.
- State-of-the-art warehouse with multitasking facilities.
- Firefighting and emergency equipment, first aid including emergency shower.
- Well-trained, professional staff.
- Separate storage facility for hazardous cargo.
- Multiple stock points globally to cater to different markets .
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly disposal of all hazardous cargo.
- Labeling and palletizing cargo as per CUSTOMS requirements.
- Refrigerated storage facilities.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Just-In-time deliveries.
- Backup stocks of key raw materials at all remote locations.
- Efficient logistics team that specializes in all regional documentation, across every geography in which Tawazon operates.
- An expert team brainstorms technical queries, liaising with our customers and suppliers to ensure queries are sorted out on priority.
- Specialist services including assisting customers with guideline formulations for new and existing range of products.
- Workshops and online training for customers to ensure that they are abreast with the latest trends in the industry.
Tawazon is committed to informing its business partners, on any information which pertains to professional activities, that it considers unacceptable, unethical or immoral. Code of Conduct is aligned to internationally-recognized ethical principles of human rights, labor rights, the environment and business integrity.